- You’ll meet with the Solartricity sales team to personally discuss the details around your professional design.
- The Solartricity technical team will schedule time to assess your specific hot water design requirements.
- A proposal setting out our recommendations, together with associated costs and savings will be presented.
- A further discussion with the Solartricity sales team is set up to make sure all your needs and expectations are
- Next, you may wish to sign a letter of intent authorising Solartricity to make application to Eskom for DSM funding on your behalf.
- A timeline for your project will be plotted out and final payment arranged.
- And last but not least a maintenance agreement will be organised and signed, and the installation process completed.